Sunday, November 06, 2005

Refrigerator Sex

Gwen Masters has outdone herself with this winning story at Sex Writer...

It was ninety-eight degrees at noon. The weather forecasters in their snazzy summer suits were warning everyone to stay inside, drink plenty of water and keep those air conditioners running.

My air conditioner had just kicked the bucket.

“Popsicles,” my husband said over the phone. “Ice. Bags of frozen peas to put on the backs of our necks. We’ve even got soda that just turned to slush! Cheer up, babe.”

I ventured to the fridge to get some of those Popsicles.

That’s where he found me when he came home for lunch, my clothes lying all over the floor, my naked body pressed lightly against the shelves of the open refrigerator. My nipples were hard and every now and then they brushed against the gallon of milk, which made them harder. I had devoured two popsicles and was going for a third.

Go on now, go read the rest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home